All in for Youth is outcome driven and tied to specific academic performance.
These foundational markers will help measure success:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Grade 3 Reading Level
- Building Resiliency
- Successful Transition from Junior High to Senior High
- High School Completion
Building better futures means benefits for families and our community.
Along with helping children succeed in school and helping their families get stronger, we will see many other benefits:
- Improved social equity for children facing barriers, including children who are indigenous, immigrants and refugees;
- Improved employability of youth and an elevated quality for our workforce;
- Contributions toward ending the cycle of poverty; and
- Reduced costs to taxpayers of remedial education, health care, social supports, etc.
You can help support the efforts of All in for Youth through donations and volunteering.
For information on how you can provide financial support for the program, please contact United Way of the Alberta Capital Region at 780-990-1000.
For information on volunteer opportunities through Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area, please call 780-424-8181
or E4C at 780.424.7543
Collaborating to Help Children Succeed
This innovative program is made possible through the dedication of social sector partners and municipal government – all committed to being All in for Youth and families.