From start to finish.
We have worked for more than 70 years with organizations, like yours. Our staff and volunteers are trained to help you tailor a campaign to fit your shared company and employee goals and interests.
- Creating strategic giving programs to maximize benefits for your company and your community.
- Providing staff and representatives to help you through every phase of your campaign, from creating goals to recognizing donors.
- Giving you campaign resources including kits, posters and brochures.
- Sharing strategies, experiences and best practices.
- Presenting impactful speakers to talk about community issues, personal success, United Way’s work and the power of your support.
- Offering volunteer opportunities that build team spirit and community awareness.
We're accountable to you.
We know that your stakeholders expect accountability and transparency with how you invest your dollars.
- In order to be fiscally responsible and good stewards of donor dollars, the United Way Board of Directors established that our cost of administration and fundraising was never to exceed 20% – this is well below the Canada Revenue Agency threshold of 35%.
- We take responsibility to ensure that the contributions we receive are invested in the most effective and efficient manner. We monitor the performance and measure the results of our community investments.
- To keep costs low, we engage more than 5,000 volunteers to support our work, solicit sponsorships and in-kind donations.