The Community Building and Investment team is committed to ensuring high-level oversight of all donor dollars invested into the community. The team works collaboratively with more than 50 agencies delivering more than 100 programs throughout the Edmonton Region, as well as participates with a variety of projects and initiatives in support of community needs.
Reporting to the Vice President, Community Building and Investment and as part of the Community Building and Investment team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to an internal team and a variety of internal and external committees.
- Coordinating meetings, drafting agendas and reports, and recording minutes.
- Collating and distributing related materials.
- Administering executive calendars and preparing expense and financial reports.
- Supporting information collection by extracting, importing and uploading data.
- Assisting in analyzing data and preparing related stakeholder reports.
- Drafting general correspondence.
- Managing area files and records.
- Responding to general inquiries.
- Completion of an administrative diploma and a minimum of three years experience performing similar work.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using on-line platforms including Eventbrite and Survey Monkey.
- Experience entering data and producing reports using spreadsheets and databases.
- File and record management experience.
- Experience providing executive level and committee support is preferred.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong minute taking skills.
- Strong proof reading skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage large volumes of work.
We offer rewarding work, a positive workplace culture, competitive compensation and excellent benefits. This is a full time permanent position.
This position is available now and will be filled when a suitable candidate is sourced.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
United Way of the Alberta Capital Region works with the largest network of partners in the region, bringing community members together to create pathways out of poverty. With a focus on lasting solutions, local impact and measurable results, we can move closer to the vision of a poverty-free community.