Thank you to each of our generous Pathfinder donors who make an investment in our community!
Pathfinders making annual contributions of $10,000 or more to support United Way efforts to eliminate poverty in all its forms in our community. They inspire others by setting a profound example of giving and we honour them for their generosity.
- Platinum Leader: $10,000 - $24,999
- Leader's Council: $25,000 - $49,999
- Guardians: $50,000 - $99,999
- Benefactors: $100,000+
- Tax credit
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Invitations to engaging volunteer opportunities
- Updates on the impact of your gift through Impact Reports
Making giving to United Way a benefit to you and our community. Your donation is eligible for charitable tax credits, which can reduce the federal and provincial income tax you pay each year, making a Pathfinder Donation even more affordable.
See how tax credits can impact your giving by visiting Canada Revenue Agency's website for more information.
Becoming a Pathfinder
Become a Pathfinder and invest in United Way by filling out a pledge form, through your workplace campaign or donate online and select your giving method:
- Payroll deduction,
- Pre-authorized monthly payment by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Single payments or
- Gift of Securities. Click here for more information.
For more information, contact Nicolle Germain at 780.990.1000 or speak with your workplace Employee Campaign Chair.